Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Rider Moving to Our Area... Welcome

I love your website... I will be moving to West Monroe from out of state in February.

I am so excited to find out I will have a track in my city to race and practice each week.

It sure was easy to find your website... all I did was go to http://www.msn.com/and key in Motocross Louisiana and you are the very first track! I also looked in Texas and You are there also and Arkansas! Wow your track is listed in the very top listings in 3 states!
Anyways, I race Quads and Bikes, and I like to practice every week. I run points races here in my home town now, and hope to get involved with the track to help out with all that when I move there.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and riding lots at your track... Wmmx looks to be an awesome track to ride!

No comments: